We are hiring
Finance and Administrative Coordinator
DAWN Canada’s mission is to end the poverty, isolation, discrimination and violence experienced by women with disabilities and Deaf women in Canada.
We are looking for a Finance & Administrative Coordinator to join and support the team of our rapidly-growing and dynamic organization. The responsibilities include the full-cycle accounting (payables, receivables, payroll and bank reconciliation). The position also includes supporting general office administration and day-to-day operations. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent organizational skills along with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines. Ultimately, you will provide the backbone to the financial and administrative needs of the organization.
This is a full time salaried position, initially based on a one year contract. DAWN Canada offers generous vacation and social benefits and a flexible work environment.
Finance and Accounting
- Manage and oversee the Full-cycle accounting
- Liaising with government agencies and the Auditor
- Prepare year-end tax documentation and payroll balancing
- Responsible for payables and receivables and payroll
- Responsible for timely production of reports
- Responsible for budgeting, including supporting the development of the annual budget, monitoring and updating the budget
- Responsible for both regular and special payroll functions in Ceridian
- Other related task
- Coordination with external suppliers for goods and services
- Other administrative support as needed.
- Minimum 3 years of financial-administrative management experience in the non-profit sector preferred.
- Bilingualism (English, French) spoken is strongly preferred but not essential.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, SAGE50, payroll system (Ceridian), Google docs and ability to quickly learn other software/programs
- University degree in accountancy and/or extensive equivalent work experience preferred
35 000$ to 45 000$
How to Apply
Please submit you C.V. with a cover letter and references to Rainbow Charbonneau, Human Resource coordinator at: email@example.com
We thank all candidates who apply for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
DAWN is an equal opportunity employer.
As an employer who values diversity in the workforce, DAWN Canada encourages candidates to self-identify as members of a marginalized group when applying for this position. We encourage, among others, Black, Indigenous and women of colour, with disabilities and Deaf, identifying as LGBTQIA2+ and/or immigrants to apply.