In Focus Forum - P.E.I
The forum will be a chance to:
- hear from people with disabilities about their experiences,
- better understand the challenges men and women with disabilities face in getting access to services and supports to help them deal with issues of violence,
- become more aware of the issues men and women with disabilities face in getting access to health care,
- think about strategies to address barriers and support Islanders with disabilities to be safe and healthy and included in their communities.
- People with disabilities or Deaf people who are affected by or are interested in the issues of violence, safety and access to health care,
- Service providers who are involved in the prevention of and response to violence and abuse;
- Those who work in the fields of health care, including cancer screening and prevention; and
- Any member of this community!